Mountain bike special offers
Morzine is perfectly placed in the heart of the Portes du Soleil for the ultimate mountain biking holiday in the French Alps. Book your flexible mountain bike break now!
Pass’Portes du Soleil MTB show 2018.
29th June to 1st July 2018
For the real MTB experience in Morzine, don’t miss the Pass’Portes du Soleil. This event launches the summer biking season where all the areas open their lifts and all resorts become open for the summer season (Les Gets, Morzine, Avoriaz, Chatel, Morgins, Le Crosets, Champery and Torgon).
With a lift-assisted 50-mile free ride tour of the region, this is the perfect way to see the whole Portes du Soleil area.
Refreshments in the form of local specialties are provided along the way. Morzine bikers can complete the circuit in a day or over a weekend, with massive descents, traverses, and even a little hill climbing, all sure to provide a great Morzine MTB experience.
Special 4 nights Pass’portes MTB OFFER for 2018 over the Passportes Weekend.
Only 350 Euros per person, Passport Entry included on the Sunday, 4 nights accommodation, 4 nights B&B and Transfer included. If you would like to take part in this event, be sure to contact us as rooms fill up fast!
Mountain biking in Morzine details
Please see our Mountain bike holidays in Morzine page
For Mountain Biking Passport Event only:
- Accommodation per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Extensive continental and English cooked breakfast daily.
- ENTRANCE TO EVENT ON SUNDAY 1ST JULY
- Secure mountain bike storage & wash-down area
- TRANSFERS INCLUDED FROM GENEVA
- Unlimited tea/coffee & cordials
- Huge Jacuzzi to ease those aches and pains
- Linen & towels
- Twin beds can be made into superkings if required
- Young Living hand/face wash/shower gel and body lotion
- Full in-resort MTB representative service from Chalet Morzine
- Free wireless internet access & UK Sky TV
- PS3, games, DVDs & books
- All local taxes & utility charges
Does not include
- Travel insurance
- Pool & sunlounger towels
- Other MTB passes
- MTB equipment
- Use of chalet kitchen
- Use of washing machine & tumble dryer (for an extra fee, payable in resort)
Terms of booking All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions
- We are very flexible on check in and check out times of the chalet
- Book an early flight and get biking on your first day. Although the chalet won’t be ready until 2.00pm, you can still come straight here, drop your bags and have a much needed drink after your journey
- Put your bike together and get a few runs done on the first day. If you order your passes through us, then everything will be ready and waiting for you
- Or if you don’t intend getting your mountain bike on to the mountain on the first day, you can spend time sorting out your bike as you will have access to the garage, even if your rooms aren’t ready yet
- Or you could just enjoy a stroll around Morzine (something you don’t often get chance to do) and familiarise yourself with the resort so you are refreshed and ready to go in the morning
- Make the most of the last day and bike. Whilst we need you to vacate your actual room by 10.00am, you can leave your bags in the secure garage
- We will endeavour to have a room available for you to shower in, but this is not guaranteed
- Enjoy an extra day on the mountain, or in Morzine
- Book the flight times that fit in best for you
Have a question or want to book?
Call us on 00 33 671 923377 or send us an email