Mountain bike special offers
Morzine is perfectly placed in the heart of the Portes du Soleil for the ultimate mountain biking holiday in the French Alps. Book your flexible mountain bike break now!
The centre for the annual Pass’Portes du Soleil MTB show in 2017 is Les Gets.
23rd June to 25th June 2017
For the real MTB experience in Morzine, don’t miss the Pass’Portes du Soleil, where the centre is Les Gets for 2017. It launches the summer biking season with a lift-assisted 50-mile free ride tour of the region – the perfect way to begin a mountain biking holiday. Refreshments in the form of local specialities are provided along the way. Morzine bikers can complete the circuit in a day or over a weekend, with massive descents, traverses, and even a little hill climbing, all sure to provide a great Morzine MTB experience.
Special 4 nights Pass’portes MTB OFFER for 2017 over the Passportes Weekend.
Only £479 per person, Passport Entry included, 4 nights accommodation, 3 nights catered, 1 night B&B and Transfer included.
Mountain biking in Morzine details
Please see our Mountain bike holidays in Morzine page
For Mountain Biking Passport Event only:
- Accommodation per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Extensive continental and English cooked breakfast daily
- Unlimited tea/coffee & cordials
- Secure mountain bike storage & wash-down area
- Linen & towels
- Twin beds can be made into superkings if required
- H2K hand wash, body lotion & shower cream
- Full in-resort MTB representative service from Chalet Morzine
- Pre-holiday organisation of MTB entrance passes, activity bookings & airport transfers
- Free wireless internet access & UK Sky TV
- PS3, games, DVDs & books
- All local taxes & utility charges
Does not include
- Travel insurance
- Pool & sunlounger towels
- Alcohol (other than provided with your meal. Honesty bar available)
- Other MTB passes
- MTB equipment
- Use of chalet kitchen
- Use of washing machine & tumble dryer (for an extra fee payable in resort)
Terms of booking All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions
- We are very flexible on check in and check out times of the chalet
- Book an early flight and get biking on your first day. Although the chalet won’t be ready until 2.00pm, you can still come straight here, drop your bags and have a much needed drink after your journey
- Put your bike together and get a few runs done on the first day. If you order your passes through us, then everything will be ready and waiting for you
- Or if you don’t intend getting your mountain bike on to the mountain on the first day, you can spend time sorting out your bike as you will have access to the garage, even if your rooms aren’t ready yet
- Or you could just enjoy a stroll around Morzine (something you don’t often get chance to do) and familiarise yourself with the resort so you are refreshed and ready to go in the morning
- Make the most of the last day and bike. Whilst we need you to vacate your actual room by 10.00am, you can leave your bags in the secure garage
- We will endeavour to have a room available for you to shower in, but this is not guaranteed
- Enjoy an extra day on the mountain, or in Morzine
- Book the flight times that fit in best for you
Have a question or want to book?
Call us on 00 33 671 923377 or send us an email